- (childhood) A great day turns terrible in a matter of moments.
- (childhood) A good memory about family or friends.
- (childhood) A harsh lesson is learned.
- (childhood) Meeting a stranger.
- (childhood) The loss of someone or something important.
- (young adulthood) A new perspective on the world is gained.
- (young adulthood) Reality hits hard and hurts terribly.
- (young adulthood) Love, lust, or infatuation.
- (young adulthood) An awful, stupid mistake.
- (young adulthood) Getting into trouble.
- (adulthood) What is ‘family’ to them?
- (adulthood) How far have they come?
- (adulthood) How far do they personally believe they have to go?
- (adulthood) The understanding of another person is achieved.
- (adulthood) Will it ever be time to settle?
- What does ‘trust’ mean?
- The farthest distance traveled.
- Isolation (self-imposed, even if brief).
- Isolation (due to circumstances outside of control, even if brief).
- Beliefs are shaken.
- Knowledge is shared.
- Does ‘honesty’ matter?
- Value is found in something previously deemed worthless.
- A question is asked, either aloud or silently. “What made you this way?”
- A serious lie is told.
- They have to hide. Quickly.
- A personal project is undertaken.
- Rules are bent for the greater good.
- "Explain yourself."
- Someone dies.
INTELLIGENCE IS NOT MEASURED IN YOUR KNOWLEDGE OF MATH
take a quiz on the intelligences here!!
and just like that we go from everything to nothing. a hundred miles an hour to rest in a second. dead.
you can still smell the burning rubber from the trail we left behind. the skid marks tell the story of a love so passionate we had no other option but to drive off the edge of the cliff. like a dragon she breathed fire into my lungs with every kiss and made me feel like the sun, like somebody’s reason to live. she was the best thing that i never had and i was the worst thing she ever will. now when i dream about her i grab her waist as tight as i can cause i don’t want to ever let her go again. but i’m a sinking ship and i’m trying to evacuate everyone as quickly as i can.
she was way too greedy, wanting me to add ‘I’s to my ‘love u’s and sprinkle some sincerity on my miss you’s. why couldn’t our daily conversations be enough for you? she ruined everything when she said ‘I’d like to get to know, the real you’ cause you see the real me is locked away in a tower and guarded by a smile that would weaken the knees of nuns, domesticate wild beasts and you, you’ve got eyes that are too precious to see past that.
i never once put pen to paper when she was still around, maybe because my lips left every poem that brewed up inside me at the base of her neck. words scrambling up and down her body looking for a place to rest, preferably just above her left breast. she was rain on a gloomy day, a reminder that angels do cry, and when they do, it’s the most beautiful sight.”
this person left her tumblr up on a school computer and she seems like a lovely person.
here’s wishing her and her followers a lovely day and good luck
make good choices~